Are you in need of an air purifier for your home, workplace or business area? The Molekule air purifier is one of the best in the market.
Through this Molekule air purifier review, you will learn more as to why it is a perfect choice for you. Anyone suffering from seasonal allergies should have this air purifier to make their surrounding habitable. It helps destroy all pollutants at a molecular level. Because of this, it cleans efficiently and ensures the pollutants do not go back into the air. It can best be used during spring and other seasons to ensure the surrounding air is constantly clean. This product can be used in a variety of places.
What To Expect From The Molekule Air Purifier Review
Molekule air purifer with Dual-Filtration System
1 used from $ 549.99
- Molekule is able to completely replace the air in a 600 square foot room (large living room) once an hour. Its 360° air intake pulls in pollutants from all sides, projecting clean air evenly across the entire room.
- Molekule comes with two filters: A Pre-Filter and a PECO-Filter. The Pre-Filter captures larger particles like dust and pet hair and slows down VOCs on their way to the PECO-Filter. The PECO-Filter is coated with our proprietary catalyst that breaks down VOCs, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants at a molecular level when activated by light.
- Molekule's $129/year filter subscription ensures replacement filters deliver to your door when needed. Each pack contains a PECO-Filter, to be replaced every six months, and two Pre-Filters, to be replaced every three months..
- Because of its unique technology, Molekule is extremely quiet compared to conventional air purifiers.
- Molekule doesn't rely on big, high-powered fans, making it energy efficient without compromising its effectiveness.
This purifier uses a type of technology known as Photo Electrochemical Oxidation, or PECO technology. That is a molecular type of filter that destroys pollutants instead of just trapping them inside. This unique approach to cleaner air is possible since the PECO filter works through the use of light. The nano-coated filter starts a chemical reaction that will help break down the pollutants. The technology can also destroy pollutants smaller than the 0.3-micron limit.
Additionally, with a fan at the bottom to pull air up, it has two filters that will help clean up the air. One is the pre-filter, which traps dust and other large particles. Next, the air is pushed up to the PECO filter where the particles are destroyed at a molecular level. The Molekule air purifier can destroy pollen, mold, VOCs, and pet dander with its new technology filter. Altogether, it works to achieve clean air.
As the purifier keeps running it lights up with a blue light that also kills pollutants. Clean air is pushed out through the vents at the top of the cylinder.
Molekule Air Purifier Review: Key Features
To get healthy air in your home, this unique air purifier has awesome features that makes it function effectively. It has improved the lives of many of its users, especially those suffering from hay fever, spring sickness, and other allergic attacks.
Just like any other app, this is straight forward to use. Once connected to your smartphone, you can remote control the Molekule air purifier. You can turn the purifier on or off, change the modes, and check the air quality you are getting. Additionally, you can get notifications on your phone as well monitor filter replacement schedules. This feature helps improve the quality of the air you breathe at a touch of a button.
Onboard touch screen
To control the Molekule, use the onboard touch screen to change the fan volume and force, depending on when and where you are using it. The volume can be set at silent, boost, or auto. The boost mode is best used after the usual cleaning, as it’s the highest speed. It works fast and hard to clear the air in the room. The other two still clean the air but at lower speeds. However, the auto mode adjusts according to the size of the room. Through this screen, you can see the current status of the two filters. Plus, you can put the purifier on dark mode if you require total darkness. Also, you can turn the Molekule on or off.
The purifier has a great design. It’s a cylinder shape, with aluminum case covering and a leather handle. This gives it a modern, sleek design that you can add at your home and not have it look out of place. Hence you can add it as part of your home decorations anywhere in the house, since its size takes minimal floor space. Despite the cylindrical shape, the air intake draws from every angle of the room, ensuring that all the air is purified.
· Wi-Fi connectivity for easy remote control
· Easy to maintain
· It wipes out allergens
· It can destroy VOC pollutants
· Filters are easy to replace
· It has a beautiful design
· Its price is on a higher side
· Blue light affects sleep at night
· It is large and heavy
Overall, the wide variety and special features of the Molekule make you feel the value is solid. It has won multiple awards, and with its features it ensures the air you breathe is clean with no irritants. Pros do also outweigh cons, and the company offers a two-year limited warranty. It has great reviews from satisfied customers especially because it destroys the pollutants instead of just collecting them.
It is easy to maintain and uses high-quality parts, and the touch screen that provides an easy and intuitive way to adjust the purifier. This purifier is a must-have in your home. Also, there is improved indoor air quality due to its excellent performance and it’s easy to control once everything is set up.